Inviting workmen into your garden or working environment can be a daunting prospect. Noise, mess, breakages and disruption are understandable concerns and ones that all the members of the Instant Rain team are keenly aware of.
With site surveys conducted in advance, plans and designs prepared as necessary and friendly, experienced engineers on site, our goal is to make the installation process as simple and painless as possible.
We are happy to work in tandem with your garden designer, architect or landscaping contractor – or with you the customer, to your own exacting requirements.
We know that a prompt, professional, value-for-money service is what our customers really desire and we always strive to deliver this. Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of everything we do and, with this in mind, Instant Rain will only use the best quality equipment and components in installing the irrigation system you need. Our aim is to leave customers entirely satisfied and happy to recommend us for any irrigation needs.
Ten steps to a beautifully irrigated garden…
- Contact us to arrange a site visit to discuss your needs, possible options and for us to conduct a comprehensive site survey.
- We will send you an estimate for the project discussed within 3 working days of the meeting, along with an outline schedule of works.
- To proceed, simply pay the deposit, sign the estimate and return it to us via email or post.
- Following agreement of the project start date, we will confirm the anticipated schedule, taking account of your needs and the requirements of any other contractors on site.
- For complex and substantial installations, we will invoice you as pre-agreed project milestones are met.
- On completion of the installation, we will provide full instruction for use and adjustment of the system.
- For any queries following installation, we will be available to provide assistance via telephone, email or site visit as necessary.
- Instant Rain will return to site at the end the first growing season to decommission the system for the winter months. This visit forms part of Instant Rain’s installation service and is free of charge.
- Following the first season of use, Instant Rain will offer an Annual Service Contract which includes a spring recommissioning, winter decommissioning as well as parts and service* throughout the year.
- With or without an Annual Service Contract, Instant Rain engineers are always available to provide maintenance of all recognised irrigation systems on a chargeable, Service Call Out basis.
* Subject to terms and conditions.